Monday, March 24, 2008

A break away...

At the heart of it I’m just a hotel owner. I’ll open my doors to you no matter what state you’re in and help coach you back to health.

I’ll give you your life back. Or if that doesn’t suit you, I’ll give you a different one. This is a fully customizable service.

This isn’t a cult. This is all about well being, it’s a going to the gym & eating organic food sort of thing. This is a healthy lifestyle choice & more. We’ll give you a little religion, not in a stuffy cramped church sort of way, but in an airy on-the-go, life affirming way. There’s no god unless you want one. I’ll help you leave whatever past behind you choose.

It’s an anti medication approach that’ll help shift yourself out of that deep depressive grip where perhaps, suicide seemed the only option out. Can you imagine how you’d feel if you’d jumped off that bridge? Then lonely as a soul you’d seen one of my ads and realised, ‘hey I could of sorted myself out?’

Listen, I’m a demonstrator, a protector, a luxury dweller. Life is fine & why not make it finer.

3 comments:

rashbre said...

הַלְלוּיָהּ ?

Mr Bassary said...

Funny you should write this as it brings back memories of a rumi poem i read recently...

This being human is a guesthouse
Every morning a new arrival
A joy, a depression, a meanness
Some momentary awareness
Comes as an unexpected visitor

Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they're a crowd of sorrows
Who violently sweep your house
Empty of its furniture
Still treat each guest honorably
He may be cleaning you out
For some new delight!

The dark thought, the shame, the malice
Meet them at the door laughing
And invite them in
Be grateful for whoever comes
Because each has been sent
As a guide from the beyond

Victoria Bennett said...

soul respite...we all gotta do what we gotta do to create a new heart in this world...